.log(ぽちろぐ)

博多旧市街に住んでるSE(スーパーエロい)の日記。

光安整形外科

 腰が痛い。

 土曜日の光安整形外科は、この病院にしてはまぁまぁ人が少ない。滞在は90分程度。うち治療行為は25分程度。

 イヤホンは持ってきたのにiPodは忘れてきた。youtubeでレニ先生の留学英語レッスンを見たり、duolingoを遊んだり。

 中の待合スペースで、俺の隣りに座った婆さんの、声のボリュームが壊れてた。肩を軽く叩いて、
「もう少し小さな声でお話しませんか?」
と囁いた。

 それほど元気なら、病院に来ず、家で寝てればいいじゃんね。

 高齢者の医療の確保に関する法律はこうして出来るのかなあ。1割負担は羨ましいなあ。所得税住民税消費税が高いなあ。

 俺もいずれは高齢者になる。それを忘れるつもりはない。

 だけど将来は、日本の健康保険制度は崩壊しているかもしれないよね。
I have a backache.

Mitsuyasu orthopedic surgical clinic on Saturday is not crowded on even though this clinic. Weekday is more crowded. I stayed for about 90 minutes. The treatment for me was about 25 minutes.

I brought earphones, but I didn't brought my iPod inadvertently. I watch "youtube" to see Reni's study abroad English lessons by my android. And I play duolingo by that.

In the waiting space inside the clinic, the volume of voice of the old lady who sat next to me was broken. She is very noisy. I hit her shoulder lightly,
"Would you like to speak with a slightly lower voice? please."
I whispered.

If she was so energetic, I think that she shouldn't came to this clinic, and she should sleep at her home.It is much better.

I am worried. That may mean that the law on securing medical care for the elderly can be done in this way.

The Japanese health insurance system requires 10% of the total medical fee as medical expenses for the elderly in elderly wallets. The remaining 90% will be paid by the health insurance organization to the clinic.

I think that my income tax, resident tax and consumption tax are high. And our generation has to pay 30% of the total medical fee from our wallet.

We will become an old man either. I never forget that.

But I am worried. In the future, that the Japanese health insurance system may has collapse.