|現在形||I run||I am handsome|
|現在形疑問文||Do I run?||Am I handsome?|
|現在進行形||I am running|
|現在否定||I don't run||I'm not handsome|
|過去形||I ran||I was handsome|
|過去形疑問文||Did I run?||Was I handsome?|
|過去進行形||I was running|
|過去否定||I didn't run||I wasn't handsome|
|現在形||You run||You are cute|
|現在形疑問文||Do You run?||Are You cute?|
|現在進行形||You are running|
|現在否定||You don't run||You are not cute|
|過去形||You ran||You were cute|
|過去形疑問文||Did You run?||Were You cute?|
|過去進行形||You were running|
|過去否定||You didn't run||You were not cute|
|現在形||She runs||She is cute|
|現在形疑問文||Does She run?||Is She cute?|
|現在進行形||She is running|
|現在否定||She doesn't run||She is not cute|
|過去形||She ran||She was cute|
|過去形疑問文||Did She run?||Was She cute?|
|過去進行形||She wes running|
|過去否定||She didn't run||She wasn't cute|
- 過去形疑問文一般動詞は、必ず Did で始める。simple rule!.
- 過去形否定文一般動詞は、必ず didn't 。simple rule!.
- What did you do yesterday? 昨日、あなたは何をしましたか？
- What were you doing when I call you? 私が電話した時、あなたは何をしていましたか？
- 進行形はbe + ingなので、didは使えない。
- 否定疑問文 Don't you are cooking? に対しては、No, I'm not. Yes, I am. しないの？にたいして、「はい、しません」と答えてしまいそうになるけど、英語の脳みそでは「いいえしません」
- 複数の事柄を続けるにはカンマ。最後の一個前だけand。I like beef, chicken, fish, rice, vegetables and pork.
- 問題に間違った回答しても、恥ずかしくないぜ俺は。ah! sorry! と言って言い直すぜ。
Good morning, Mr. Hunt.
Your mission, should you choose to accept it, involves the recovery of a stolen item designated "Chimera."
You may select any two team members, but it is essential that the third member of your team be Nyah Nordoff-Hall.
She is a civilian, and a highly capable professional thief.
You have forty-eight hours to recruit Miss Hall and meet me in Seville to receive your assignment.
As always, should any member of your team be caught or killed, the Secretary will disavow all knowledge of your actions.
And Mr. Hunt, the next time you go on holiday, please be good enough to let us know where you're going.
This message will self-destruct in five seconds.